Patrick has delivered major property development, construction and infrastructure projects in a career spanning 26 years. He has held senior management positions with ASX listed property developer Cedar Woods and prior to that with Lend Lease.
He holds a Bachelor of Engineering, a Master of Business Administration and is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. He has end to end business and project experience including managing business units, recruiting, training, motivating and mentoring staff, urban design, planning, sustainability, environmental remediation, project feasibility, financial structuring, acquisition, procurement, contracting, project management, and project marketing.
In his current role as Cedar Woods' Development Director, Patrick has interests in several master planned community projects including Williams Landing in the City of Wyndham as well as several other projects in the broader western region.
Over the past 11 years Patrick has strived to deliver amenity and infrastructure outcomes for the western region.
- creation of Williams Landing - one of the most prestigious suburbs in the western region
- working with the State government to fund and deliver the Williams Landing train station and the Lynch Barkley Bridge
- early agreements with Telstra and the NBN to deliver high speed broadband
- delivery of major arterial roads
- delivery of a network of high quality open space
- delivery of Williams Landing Shopping Centre
- naming the suburb of Williams Landing and its approval as an official Victorian geographic place.
During his 6-year tenure with Lend Lease, Patrick provided commercial, development and risk advice to State and local government on major public infrastructure projects including Melbourne Markets, Southern Cross Station, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Eastlink, Regional Rail and Maribyrnong Sports and Aquatic Centre.
In the earlier stages of his career he worked on iconic Melbourne construction projects including Crown Casino, Southgate, Melbourne Central and Melbourne Museum.
Patrick is able to draw on his broad experience to navigate complex projects from inception to completion and achieve high quality results, with reliability and financial success.