Twigg Family Law
Twigg Family Law, incorporating the practice of Harwood Andrews Lawyers Werribee is a boutique family law practice.
Colin Twigg is the principal of Twigg Family Law.
From 1998 to May 2013 Colin was a principal of Harwood Andrews Lawyers. Colin has over 34 years experience as a lawyer. For the past 27 years Colin has practised in Werribee exclusively in the area of family law.
Colin Twigg has been Accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as a Specialist in Family Law since 1996. The firm provides expert advice in all areas of family law for married couples and those in de facto relationships. Those areas of law include the following:
- Property disputes including those involving business and trusts
- Custody and contact arrangementsfor children
- Child Support
- Spousal maintenance
- Intervention orders
At Twigg Family Law we will:
- Assist you to know where you stand in relation to your legal rights and obligations
- Provide support and compassion at a difficult time
- Discuss with you the options and strategies available to resolve your legal issues to obtain the best possible outcome
- Assist in negotiating an appropriate resolution or, if necessary, issue legal proceedings on your behalf and provide strong representation at Court
- Provide specialist advice when required in relation to companies, trusts and superannuation issues affecting your property entitlements
- Keep you appraised at all times of your legal costs and the status of your matter.