Leanne thoroughly enjoys this role in leadership and business development. Along side her passion and commitment in continual study and research to the unfolding health landscape.
Leanne enjoys working with people to help them improve their overall health & wellbeing and has a passionate interest in chronic pain management and conditions.
Leanne has a unique health and sporting background, beginning her career at 17 years of age. With a sporting background in athletics and netball, Leanne has had her fair share of ankle sprains, strains and broken bones.
Leanne calls upon her own experience, and understands the patient view of providing clear communication on short and long term management plans based around the patient’s health care goals.
Outside of work Leanne enjoys trail running, resistance training and netball whilst raising a young family.
- Principal Myotherapist with 20 years experience
- Strength and Conditioning Coach (ASCA)
- Member of Myotherapy Association Australia
- Member of Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
- Member of Sports Medicine Australia